There's this comfort zone thing called my everyday life...
When external forces act on it, I become shaken, they affect me one way or another.
Art helps me calm down a bit, and reminds me that there's more to life than the everyday routine.
This site is nothing more than my personal emotional unloading, but if you're here to explore my art anyways, I hope you enjoy my journey, my insane ride...
1. soon-to-be an Engineering Freshman.
2. from Myanmar and love it to bits.
3. artistic when I get inspiration or under pressure, I'd love to be an illustrator some day alongside my paying day job.
4. a nerd who's fascinated by stuff like relativity and quantum physics. I can speak both nerd and normal.
5. somewhat bilingual (Burmese, English), would really love to be trilingual (functional Spanish
) but I also want to be quadrilingual (Japanese!)
Or I'll just try to invent built-in translator.
6. not hardworking but a high achiever. That probably also explains my laziness
1. Totoro, Yellow Angry Bird.
2. watching Wesley Chan, Ryan Higa, Maddi Jane, Fightingdreamerspro, Ellen , etc from YouTube.
3. Sleeping. It's my all time favorite activity. But I can only sleep consecutively for 14 hours.. :<
4. Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
5. Naruto. "Once a narutard, always a narutard."
7. Sheep, Giraffes, Ladybugs, Koalas, Porcupines and Octopus.
8. Harry Potter books. (:
9. People who can make me smile just by the thought of them.
10. My Camera <3
12. Piano, Lady Gaga
13. Trying out new stuff
I believe that variety is the spice of life~